Sunday, February 10, 2013

Perfect match

I have found my perfect match and he is pretty handsome also.  Yes, I am talking about my husband.  It is going to be mushy gushy time in a few days, so I figured I would start here.

He has put up with a lot over the last few years.  He is right by my side, no questions asked.  Okay, sometimes there is a deep sigh, but he is still next to me.

The thing that has me really tickled about him is that his hobby fits well with mine.  He is the fish guy.



He does a really nice job decorating and caring for the tanks.  He built the caves for the big tank from scratch.  My husband checks the water to make sure the fish have all that they need.  No one likes it when a fish doesn't make it.  Every few days or so I get a donation of water from the tanks.  During the dry season the donation really helps the thirst plants.

I keep pestering him about a planted tank.  Right now, that will not work.  With his cichlids in one tank and the goldfish in the other...they like to dig up plants.  He did pick up a small pond for me, on my last birthday, in which to put plants.  He is very excited to put the goldfish into it.  It is a project that will take some planning, but something we can work on together.  The perfect blend of our two hobbies.

Of course it will probable be another year before we get to it! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment